Places to visit in Agra, a must visit destination before you kick your bucket

saurabh

Saurabh is a 30 something guy from Kolkata and presently staying in New Delhi, India with his beautiful family. He is a post graduate in English and is working as a freelance web developer. His passion for traveling and connecting people has made him lots of friends from around the globe. He also loves eating unusual recipes.

You may also like...

12 Responses

1. Harsh Gupta says:

I love Agra for its history and of course Taj Mahal. Thanks for sharing such an indepth guide about exploring the city, 🙂

2. chris says:

Wow so much to do and see! Awesome tips man thank you

3. I’m half Indian (my father was from Kolkata) so have visited many times including Agra. I took my son to India for the first time this summer, it was such an amazing experience. 🙂 In Agra, I’ve only been to the top 2 on your list and if I ever return I will definitely look at the other beautiful attractions you list 🙂 They all look incredible! Polly
    Our Seaside Baby recently posted…An Indian Cookery Class in LondonMy Profile

4. I always admire India for its artistic flair. The intricate details on their architecture are oozing with its “Royal” history and heritage. The Itimad-Ud-Daulah and Fatehpur Sikri are amongst the most admirable. Of course, Taj Mahal is undoubtedly the best.

5. Katie says:

The Taj Mahal has always been on my list and I am only recently starting to learn how many amazing things are in Agra to see and visit! Thanks for sharing!

6. Faith says:

Ah who doesn’t have the taj mahal on their bucket list – you couldn’t call yourself a traveler if you didn’t

7. Rhiannon says:

Oh, Agra is so beautiful! I visited back in 2012 but due to an unfortunate incident at the hotel I was staying at was only able to see Taj Mahal! I would so love to go back some day and tick some more places off of this list – especially Agra Fort, which looks absolutely beautiful. Will keep this post in mind when I do head there 🙂

8. Misa says:

I only know about Taj Mahal but the other places looks even mre tempting and beautiful, I want to see them now… it all looks so different from Europe 🙂

9. Amalia says:

India is still in my to-visit list for a very long time 🙂 would love to visit Agra in the future! Beautiful architectures!

10. so many good places to visit in Agra! what is the nearest airport to this place by the way? Is this only accessible by train or bus? I’d love to come here next year!

11. runawaybrit says:

Nothing can ever really prepare you for your first view of the Taj Mahal. I have been lucky enough to see it twice, and each time I was mesmerised. I didn’t really like Agra much the first time I went (my friend was very sick and we stayed in a horrible guest house), but when I went last year I liked it better. There is just so much to see and do in India.
    runawaybrit recently posted…Orava Castle: Inside the Lair of a VampireMy Profile